الأحد، ديسمبر 11، 2005

Rojaky post

I dunno but life is just so strange. Many a times u just go one big round and come back to the same thing again. Humans are just feeling people. Which means once u set urself on something u like, u’ll like it always. The memory is etched there. Shit I’m profound tonite.

And on another point. It is getting freaky, I'm getting telepathic on msn. I can type wat others type too. eeeks. haha. okie lah only for a few pple. Either I know these pple very well or I'm starting to noe them very well. Or I'm just freaky. okie I'm cranky at the wrong time of the nite.

ANd I have no time to do whatever I want. Why? I dunno. It is all still a mad rush during the hols. Terrible. I want to just go walk walk with ppl and shop ard. Go overseas best. haha.

Plus, I think I've lost my culinary skills. Somehow or rather the fried rice that I cooked just now tasted horrible. And it was like deproving over the year already. I used to cook good fried rice and carrot cake. The last time i cooked carrot cake, the egg couldn't stick and it turned out bad too. I think i lost it. Darn.

Kae supper time
and Sleep time

-Charles-

p.s. the previous pictures were taken by jingxian; realised forgot to give credit. yeah.