الأربعاء، نوفمبر 30، 2005

Smelly for Candy =)

Haha, so exciting today. This morning will doing com centre duty, I needed to go get my exam transcript for some organisation. Then I was thinking dunno can run or not, cuz it was central library. Then I just took the chance. And...... Wah! What a reward. I met Ms Eye Candy (those who noe, knows. dun tell others k?). SO Qiao!!!!! Haha. And she's sooo nice!! Always the first to wave and say hi. Yah and we talked for the just nice appropriate length while waiting for our buses. It was so erm... coincidental that our buses came in the other of hers then mine! BUT least you all get carried away, lemme clarify again, I always think that eye-candies are to be seen and not tried; cuz I'm quite scared of eye-candies, unless they progress on to better friends of course. Which was why I purposely sat some one arm's length away (ie. expressing my discomfort). Then, later, I didn't have to wait long for my connecting bus back to central library also. So cool. It is going to be a great day. I can feel it in my bones. Oh but the only problem is I smell awful!!! From the TCM session that I went to yesterday. So much for meeting eye-candy in this smelly state. Ewwww.. Haha.

Good day!
-Charles-