New Year's Day/Eve
NEW Year!!! 2006! This time round, it is a funny new year. Cuz together with Wei-an, Jingyi, Shuyun, Elim, Gerard, Marcus, Huiling, Aloysius, we were trapped under the esplanade bridge, pretending to celebrate new year, watching fireworks.. that were not under the horizon. It was a loud and i think dirty experience, with all the party sprays raining on us... In truth I will not try and experience the haphazard and senseless shoutings and cat whistles that were around us again. Maybe because I am not too fond of watching fireworks on New Year's Eve (but those of you who are with girlfriends better disregard what my recommendation is because apparently girls like to watch fireworks.)
Then after that we went for Dim Sum at Geylang... the 126 Dim Sum stall lah.. followed by Dou Hua at lorong 11. I liked this segment of the nite!! especially dim sum... I dunno why I like dim sum lei. haha
And then it was talking rubbish at Cosy Bay and testing each other's toilet tolerance... haha, a very different new year's eve/day in fact. But I think I'll spend next year's one either in quiet or at a club
-nite all-
Charles

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home