الخميس، يناير 05، 2006

Not Happy

Today is an unhappy day, because I truthfully and starting to question what on earth I am doing. Seriously, I think I am wasting my time. Although giving is about sacrifice, sometimes, you really have to question yourself to ask if the cause is really worth the effort.

I have been thinking alot and I can't say that I've convinced myself that what I'm doing is worth it. On the contrary, I believe that I'm trying to save a lost cause. I just sometimes feel like switching off from the work that I'm doing.

On another note, I'm resigned to losing a battle on another front. Just too bad lah. Like Cheryl tells me, I got poor luck in that aspect. I'd like to think that I got wrong luck and attract the wrong kind.

School's starting and I haven't started my holidays yet. I haven't done anything close to relaxing. In a way, I lost my chance to recharge. But I'm trying to make my timetable such that I don't have to worry about recharging. I just have to try to recharge during semester.

Today's post is a depressing post on a depressing day. Just had to let it out.

-Charles-

1 Comments:

Anonymous غير معرف said...

yea..there are times like this like the weather now.

when u feel lost, under appreciated...in all the work and responsibilities, i believe there is always something in it for you to strive for. it doesn't have to do with anybody else. just whether you want to.
in the end, just enjoy whatever you do and be happy k?

there are happy days and depressing days....everything is just momentarily.

1:28 م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home