السبت، فبراير 04، 2006

CNY 06

Chinese New Year is losing the meanings these days. I always felt that Chinese New Year should be the time to get together but then it doesn't seem so nowadays. Even reunion dinner... sometimes I just think that Singaporeans are taking the assessibility in our country for granted. For all those who wanted to get tickets home for dinner but failed to cause out of bounds tix have already been snapped up, you have my sympathies. My dad didn't even join us for reunion dinner. I felt it was quite stupid cuz it wasn't as if he couldn't absolutely not join us. And my sis was being an ass on chinese new year so much so that I didn't stay at home beyond required means cuz i didn't want to see my parents always so patronising to a first class ass with condescending overtures 24/7. So much for Chinese New Year.

Anyway, this is decision-making week for me. Alot to decide. Scholarship, internship, presidency, fop, etc. but amidst all, I want to catch up with alot of people! Okie but first of all, I'm going to watch Chingay with Cheryl and Qijun now first :)

Charles