السبت، أبريل 15، 2006

What I want to Do in Life (Part 1)

It is strange how come I can only study for 4 hours a day. Sigh. It is during this period that I always discover what exactly I hope to do in life if I have time. The business ideas, the personal hobbies, they all like to crop up during examination times. I play less games, I administer less, but now I seem to be looking after the real needs of my life. Strange.

Having said that, these are the things that I hope to do, in no order preferred though:

-->Be more conversant in the following languages:
1) French (Brush up on lotsa what I forgotten)
2) Cantonese (My Canto cannot make it. Must increase vocab)
3) Korean (I want to learn something different)
[of course I'd like to learn more languages, but I'm under no illusions about the amount of time I have. The others are Jap, Thai and Bahasa]

-->Come out with a sustainable business project
So far I've got ideas that can generate like 4 figure sums a month but not enough to justify employing people; and since I'm in school, I can't do it all myself. So it's not sustainable.

--> Go Overseas with Friends
It's very different going overseas with friends as compared to family. I did it once and although my family were against it and purposely went elsewhere further and longer to pursuade me in giving up my trip with my friends, it was worth it and I WANNA DO IT AGAIN! And when I say overseas, I mean like erm... Tokyo, Milan, London, Paris or Ho Chi Minh, not erm. Johor or Redang (although my club is planning a Redang trip).

--> Exercise!
Yah for all sorts of reasons, I haven't been able to exercise, primarily because I'm too tired to even try whenever I'm done with the day. People might say that it's an excuse but seriously it's not. Yeah, so I really wanna exercise. Preferably get to swim 4 times a week and run twice and get to play either tennis or learn golf or something once a week.

--> Meet Friends over coffee or buffet
Yeah, got exercise, also must eat mah; and it should be with people I haven't gotten to see in a long time! Why, because must catch up mah and eating lots together is a nice way to catch up.

--> Do Arts Fac Orientation
Haha, people who read this can laugh, but somehow I really feel like doing something fac-based lei, on top of doing hall stuff. But eh yah lah, I'll try and see if got conflict or not. If no conflict of interest with hall I wanna do!


But truth be told, everything I say, isn't looking like materialising also. Why, because I have to take care of hall and my emptying pockets. I have to find work. Anyone got lobang can kai-siao me kae. But whichever company employ me also jialat, because I like halfways at 3 points gotta do camps. So how? looks like gotta set up own company and take a risk lor :) haha. Kae I sound like own world now.

Time to start studying

Charles

p.s. part one cuz i think that this kind of thing should have a part 2 mah. haha. No lah I know my part 2 liao. :P