Times
I miss the times whereby I could walk into cblc and could cuz find Angie and Mel and rant to them about all the misgivings I have in the week. In fact, I walked into CBLC right an hour ago and missed the days of what being part of nussu cblc meant to me. It meant many things, not that it doesn't mean anything to me now. It does. Still does. Just that I haven't gotten the time to make it happen that's all. And my term is coming to an end, without concrete contribution besides some behind the scenes work. Sad.
On another note, I am going for broke. Since I am also nearing the end to my term as vice-president of hall, I must say that I am giving all I got already. Which means not holding back on comments, nor caring about the feelings of those who might stand in the way. If I can make a difference in any small part, let it happen.
Lastly, I saw Angie online today and told her how much I missed talking to her. And the same goes for any friends, those who I am rather close with especially, because this whole busy year, I've neglected you all, I hope, you all know, I missed the times.
p.s. waiting for my night cycling photos. haha

1 Comments:
all good things come to an end... it could be the beginning of another good one...
إرسال تعليق
<< Home