Eusoff D & D
Haha, very long since I posted a post on public domain. But yeah I decided to do a lil' posting this mornin'. GooD Morning World! LoL.
Yeah had to do something cranky like that up there. Trying to swallow abit of disappointment down there. But generally, I'm still pretty happy. I also learnt never to use MSN web messenger again unless I'm awake.
Anyway, I went for Eusoff Dinner and Dance last week and these were some of the photos from their very spontaneous event. I must say that I was very impressed with the spirit of the event, in most part because the Eusoffians were very theme orientated, with Geishas, Jiang Si-s, Austin Powers Girls, "John Travoltas", "Dutches", Beachboys, and many more. And they were very very sponstaneous. In fact without their exuberance, especially the Jiang Si group, their event would've been let down by a not-very-funny master of ceremony.
Anyway, I'm pretty lucky to have been able to gone for this DnD in my capacity of CHR and I'll miss such events next sem when I step down.
Yeah had to do something cranky like that up there. Trying to swallow abit of disappointment down there. But generally, I'm still pretty happy. I also learnt never to use MSN web messenger again unless I'm awake.
Anyway, I went for Eusoff Dinner and Dance last week and these were some of the photos from their very spontaneous event. I must say that I was very impressed with the spirit of the event, in most part because the Eusoffians were very theme orientated, with Geishas, Jiang Si-s, Austin Powers Girls, "John Travoltas", "Dutches", Beachboys, and many more. And they were very very sponstaneous. In fact without their exuberance, especially the Jiang Si group, their event would've been let down by a not-very-funny master of ceremony.
Anyway, I'm pretty lucky to have been able to gone for this DnD in my capacity of CHR and I'll miss such events next sem when I step down.
Jiang Si Jingpei & Me(Wo he Jiang Si got a Yue Hui) :P
So Austin Powers! Pretty Lorraine & Me(too bad I aint got chest hair :P)

Waterboy Kim Leng and Me
(Get away from me!)

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home