الأحد، أبريل 16، 2006

I Have a Problem.

Everytime something's really wrong, i have the tendency to blog more than twice. So now I'm bordering at the limit. Dammit. I'm seriously not studying enough. Secondly, I think that I'm overly responsible. Trying to account for everyone but myself. I just added someone to my private msn cuz I thought of being nice to help that someone. But somehow I think I'm getting my perspective wrong; I guess I'm not going to add anymore people to my pvt msn anymore. If not why issit private. Okie as you can see there's alot of dissonance now.

I haven't been able to study and have screwed up my life, given up my scholarship because I'm overly responsible in helping people, serving people who I don't know fully comprehend what I go through and worse of all facing people who try to stab me from behind. Therefore, I think I'm finished. Friends, I'm sure I'll help. Others sorry, I'm giving the black face.

Kae the fuse has blown. I just wanna do the things I like. Like those that I listed in the post below. So don't come and disturb me. Plus, if you're a good friend, force me to study kae?

-Charles-