الخميس، مايو 11، 2006

Ranting again

Sometimes you just wish that life was just this: watching dawn, enjoying the seabreeze, wondering and having breakfast. But unfortunately it is not.

However, now with everyone growing up, I just can't help but suddenly thinking, if I wanna go out who can i call along. It's like everyone has gotten attached, married/have kids or are working overseas. And the people whom I'm close to one year ago, have drifted apart-- In good part because I haven't been able to meetup due to stupid JCRC commitments. In a huge sense, I do regret being part of JCRC, and this will be a major contributory factor when I consider any post at NuSSu side next semester. I'm set on not being an active member at hall already.

Right now, I can only say that I feel close to a grand total of 2 people. Like I know what on earth is going on in their lives, such as family matters and all. Quite unhealthy, although some say 2 is alot already. Haha. Anyway, I learn that things do go full circle, and no matter how you try to influence outcomes, the end point might end up to the same anyway.

Interesting fact of this entry: whilst typing till here, I've finished half a loaf of wholemeal Gardenia bread. Haha, water tank is right. I'm really a bread freak. Somehow I didn't really like bread last time. But after jc, and Mingting (and knowing her liking for bread), somehow, it became that I can really eat bread.

But I digress. Someone mentioned that she was suffering from quarter-life crisis. I was like u're kiddin, but seriously I hope I'm not close to it. Haha. Posted by Picasa