TOTO
This is the most ridiculous day. I had this urge to buy toto. But i didn't want to waste money. But then I missed my bus and since the bus wait for 30min, i decided to buy toto. But it was like 6 min to closing and 2 min left when i reached the store. I wasn't desperate but the 2 ppl behind me was. I wanted to give up my place in the queue to them but suddenly like 6 other pple turned up. SO i went on to buy my toto. AND the old woman that i wanted to give up my place to only managed to buy in one entry. THE WINNING ENTRY. How ridiculous. IF i gave up my place it would be me winning. SO moral of the story: IF YOU WANNA WIN TOTO QUIKPICK, DO A GOOD DEED. I nearly did the good deed and kena paid for it. BUT due to extenuating circumstances didn't do it. SGD$623,XXX. How wonderful for the old woman. Haha. Oh well. It's nice knowing that I was standing next to one in 8 million, billion chance lah. Shows I am really unlucky during this period. BOOOHOOO. LOL.
-Charles-

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home