it is painful to be in school
School Sux. It is painful to be in school. I wanna club. I wanna surf forums. I got alot of things I wanna do. I got no time to do. 6 core modules, 5 midterms, 2 projects, 2 term papers, and where is the rest that I was looking forward to.
I went clubbing last wed during mid-term break at zouk. I had 25 shots altogether that nite. I came back in one piece not close to wasted. Okie I dropped my phone 4 times that nite. But still that was the only glitch lor. Ok lah. but i was high abit. I think. Although zouk has no atmosphere to high. Sian. ANywayz, below is a pic of Zouk 3 weeks back i think. As much as I dislike Zouk, I've been frequenting the place often. Urgh. I just wanna earn money and club.
I went clubbing last wed during mid-term break at zouk. I had 25 shots altogether that nite. I came back in one piece not close to wasted. Okie I dropped my phone 4 times that nite. But still that was the only glitch lor. Ok lah. but i was high abit. I think. Although zouk has no atmosphere to high. Sian. ANywayz, below is a pic of Zouk 3 weeks back i think. As much as I dislike Zouk, I've been frequenting the place often. Urgh. I just wanna earn money and club.
-Me, Christine, Qijun, Cheryl, Alison, Winson--Me, Christine, Winson, Alison have been the chiongsters lor. haha. My grp of 4 chiongsters have become abit changed. haha. Hengfai doesn't join us anymore and Qijun sometimes join us. But he's always part of the gang. haha.

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home