الأحد، أكتوبر 15، 2006

WADDAHELL. It has been one hell of a week. But what doesn't kill me, just doesn't kill me lah. It doesn't make me strong; just prolly took the air outta me that's all.

Anyway, the below posted event was the NUSSU Appreciation Dinner. I was contemplating not going for it but, boy, did i not regret going for it. It was like one last chance to see lotsa old friends like old times in school again. ANd I saw the NUSSU 27th EXCO step down. I was soooo soooo happy for them. It was like I dunno why I felt like I was part of them. Yah. Which is why I always say I regret not joining mah. BUTTTTT yah it doesn't matter, the night belonged to them and I really really wish them the best in their endeavours wherever they go. Of course there were the other constituent members that i will miss but seeing all of these people leave made me feel that my decision to leave NUSSU this year was right. I always want my memory of NUSSU to be that happy and positive. Wait. Back to the event. *deleted* hahah cuz I think Danny our president is quoted enuff. RITE? hahaha.

Anyway, hmm... there are only that few old foggies left that I can connect with and i think i'll meet up with them actively! Hopefully lah. I only got 3 photos, haven't gotten the CBLC ones. But yeah go look at them. In the order of "27th MC", "The-one-who-signed-a-death-sentence-for-another-term" and "The-"bestfriendcannotbekissed"-victim cum most siao-on NUSSU person of 05/06"

-Adios-