الجمعة، أكتوبر 27، 2006

Suxtobemeacademically

U know, sometimes I think that I'm not a student. As in not cut out to be one. My midsem results are like fail badly (econometrics, labor econs), fail (organisational behavior), barely pass (operations management, financial economics), pass reasonably well(global econs). It is like what kind of student gets this kind of score studying. Wah lao. not like I never study kae. I already spent all my time cooped up in my room studying already. Also not enough time, and not enough done.

Yes lah I was utopian and stupid to take 6 core in one sem to make sure i graduated maximising my school fees learning everything. But isn't coming to school about learning meh? How does exams help the joy in learning and aid us in really gaining knowledge?

Einstein was poor in school. Just like me.

I so wanna put down everything and club or enjoy or even work, play sports watever. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous غير معرف said...

the more pain you feel now means a happier person you may be in future :P

12:15 م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home