Happy CNY!
Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Haha. My cousin and I were having an interesting conversation on 1st day of chinese new year:
tyc(me): Eh so when issit your turn to get married?
tyc(older) -- nearly fell off his chair: har?
tyc(me): This kind of thing not by turn one meh? So who's the next one har?
tyc(older): No lah no lah, you go first lah.
tyc(me): You how old this year har?
tyc(older): 27. why?
tyc(me): Yah lah. I'm the youngest of you all lei. So youngest of course cannot go first lah. The 34, 32, 31, 27, 25 must go before me mah. U older of cuz you go first
tyc(older): No lah where got lydat?
tyc(me): I tot always lydat?
tyc(older)--zzzzzz
Muahahaha. The wonders of being the youngest on my dad side. Can suan everyone about this thing and not get worried. People still ask me u do army liao or not har? Muahahaha. They keep thinking I'm still the kid lah. lol.
ANYWAY, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR everyone! Hope it is filled with BIG BIG angpows and may the year of the pig be a really FAT year for everyone! =)

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home