What do you want
Sipei sianzzz lor. I must post an ah beng post.
I want to be like the ah beng on the street.
I want to people to have no expectations.
I want to be the underdog.
I want to meet my ah lian.
I want to just anyhow anyhow lah.
I want to open business and pia and qiao ka sometimes.
I want to drive fallali when i can't afford it.
I want to walk buah long long.
I want to scold gkan ppl when i want.
I don't want to maintain this facade.
I want to go sentosa when i am xsong.
I want to have ah bengs follow me.
I want to set up a business to help ah bengs be filial.
I want to make all ah bengs rich.
I want to make clubbing lanes in Singapore like Lan Kwai Fung.
I want to knock down red tape and expectations.
I want to change stereotypes.
I want to give people second chances.
I want to show the degree holders that u use paper to wipe ass.
I want to do more than i can want to.
What do you want?

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home