Apliu Street-Hongkong-Fishball-Liverpool
The 7pm chinese show on mediacorp channel 8 (鸭寥街的金蛋◎) is really addictive. Haha but I don't watch just any show so I have to say that it has got a good plot also. To all people who wanna be touched by plot and relationships out there, watch the show on mobtv to understand. Although this amounts to fantasizing and talking nonsense, wah but have a partner like the character Sonija Kwok portrays or the one that Shirley Yeung portrays also good =p. Ok both are uber cute also but that's the point. Good looks plus screen-portrayed character. Yummy.
I dunno why also, haha I don't seem to like clubbing in Singapore currently. Or lounging for that matter. Where is there that's nice to club/lounge? Nowhere mah. Pure @ MOS? Erm. ok lah. it's got nice ambience that gives u the feeling of sleaze. And I like dbl O. But I don't want to drink to nothingness anymore. It isn't the same when u go to dbl O without Adoncia and her gang. U don't drink to puke anymore. Ok i never puked at dbl O for the record but u noe u always feel like u're close to puking after we blow ard 1k btms on our table nitely. Yeah. dbl O now. is either emptyness (which i'll go if i need to break down) or people go there in hope of getting laid. Just like the no-more Devil's Bar. Which reminds me. I haven't done my documentation for MOS' membership yet. Sigh. better go do it.
BUT what i really wanna do is: Go Lan Kwai Fung! I dunno. I think I'm back to this Hong Kong craze. I dig Hong Kong. Girls included *bleagh*. Dunno why. Sigh.
Anyway, had a talk with Fishball & Doc last nite! After soooooooooo long! Haha so cool cuz it was over Msn. It shows that good friends last a long way. Fishball's got newly attached! Haha happy for her. And she's enjoying life running her own Music School. If you got kids and want them to learn music from a gooooood teacher, ask me ask me -- Will recommend u to Fishball. Very Very Very Very Very Pro and Patient. But sad! She doesn't wanna employ me! Says that I'm over-qualified. BOOO. The music degree holder/owner saying that her ex-classmate is over-qualified. I wish I was. Haha, it was funny but nice that I told Fishball stuff that I kept inside. U don't see her blur-blur, she saw the crux of the problem lor and said the problem out in typical Fishball-earnest-style. I like her encouragement lah (which was disguised in a lie).
Stoopid Doc, she went offline so fast, so there was not much conversation. She said she was sleepy. Wei! It was so rare that Fishball, her and me were all online at the same time ever (cuz Fishball rarely comes online). Haha. but then aiyah. Poor things. All teachers with MOE all lydat lei. All sound like they're dying, plus having their patience stretched. Therefore, dear friends: PLEASE DON'T JOIN MOE. I don't wanna add another underpaid and overwork friend in that list. How do our kids get teachers in the end? Employ foreign talent lah, since they are so talented. Or let other people do it. You all deserve better =p Ok of course if u have a PhD, please teach, but in a university. That one hor, u wanna anyhow also can la.
I know I sound like I'm talking irresponsibly on my blog but I don't really care lah. I just wanna be me. My kids next time? I think i'll just send them to all the rich schools. ACS, RI, UWC. Hmm.. I think maybe not. I think I'll just send them to schools in HK. Relocate there. University will be UK. Sounds good. We retire at Liverpool. Haha then I can watch my beloved Liverpool FC on a season pass every weekend.
Speaking about Liverpool. Tonite, Liverpool versus Chelsea. Quite no brainer actually. 2-0 to Liverpool. Maybe 3-1. Hopefully, cuz more goals make a more exciting match. I'm just like any Liverpool Fan. "Loving and showing the club with my heart". as Rafa Benitez our manager would say. Therefore our team will Never Walk Alone tonight. Chelsea's GK Cech is going to be checkmated tonite. =)

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home