No Title
My laptop spoiled. Finally. And at a good time. Hopefully IBM gives me a whole new laptop. Haha. Luckily I still got 1 month of warranty. Muahaha. But this means that I'll lose all my progs and all. AND. MY photos. BOOhoo.
Anyway I went back to hall yesterday and found out Doris has cataract. Get well Soon! And then I was talking to this Spanish guy who's quite old and gave him so ammo for his interview for some higher degree in Philo. DUnno if it's PhD or not. He was really impressed. haha. All the best to him. And I met another junior from ACJC working in my hall office (temp). She looks like she's going to go far lah, after being impressed by the sort of direction that she has set for herself in life. And Valli's husband worked in Dubai before! I was told it's so so so so expensive. Dang.
Oh Dubai. I dunno if i'm going. Got a good job offer there. I got a couple more job offers actually. Will mull over it before deciding on what I'm doing.
I met Alan for dinner yesterday. I always learn alot from Alan. He's my very powerful level 6
senior in Sheares. He gave me really good advice yesterday.
And in conclusion of a very haphazard post, I would like to say, I miss all of you past and present level 6 Eekers, Alan Lim, Alan Aw, Nic, KK, Vincent, Bingo, Jun, CK, Terence, Woo Ram all lah. And wherever u all go, whichever part of the world we are at, let's remember to keep in touch.
-CHarles-

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home